You are getting ready to welcome a baby.
Let’s talk about consultation and guidance during your pregnancy, from Doulas Northwest.
- Birth planning consultation:
- We recognize that having a labor doula present during birth isn’t for everyone.
- Receive specialized guidance when building your personalized birth plan.
- Increase your decision making confidence through a better understanding of the process and your options.
- Private Childbirth Education & Newborn Care Classes:
- Individualized childbirth education & newborn care classes, customized to the topics you want to learn about, avoiding the topics you do not want to spend time on.
- Convenience achieved! We bring this class to you, and the comfort of your own home.
- Equipping you with the knowledge you want, leaving you more prepared and confident.
- Occasional group Newborn Care Classes available.
- Postpartum planning consultation:
- Helping you avoid the pitfalls of only planning for birth, itself.
- Filling in gaps -what to expect at home with your baby and what to be ready for.
- Professional guidance as you identify your own parenting philosophies.
- Consultation and Guidance from our Infant Feeding Specialists:
- Every parent deals with deciding how to feed their baby, it is the universal equalizer.
- The way you feed your baby can be more than a hope, it can be planned for and supported.
- Receive guidance on building your infant feeding plan to include baby’s first year of life.